Abinsi is a community of senior consultants, project managers, IT specialists, and partnered suppliers that are passionate about delivering excellence, innovation, and value to our customers. Our team approach is cost effective and often superior to hiring an individual to lead a project. Abinsi is constantly building its assets including industry knowledge, methodologies, and research; our knowledge assets enable the value of our team and the quality of the services we deliver to our clients. We bring the right skills to your projects at the right time.
- A team approach to delivering value
- Passionate and innovative thought leadership
- A business approach to optimize processes and technology
- Knowledge of industry best practices and delivery methodologies
- Functional teams that can lead or support your important projects
Program and project management expertise that insures effective project delivery
Continuous innovation, rapid transformation, and sustainability have been themes throughout Abinsi's history. Mr. Patrick Binns has implemented a business strategy that encourages collaboration within its team of senior consultants; strength comes from working together (as he likes to say "1 + 1 = 3"). Today, Abinsi is well equipped to lead or support projects of all sizes for medium and large organizations.
Involved in the Community
Abinsi is actively involved in the Edmonton community through corporate sponsorships, and involvement of our team in industry associations and charity activities. We take pride in making a difference through active participation in the community we live and work in. We are committed to giving back to the community - in both business and humanitarian causes. Our passion is to provide services that support a healthy and vibrant society.
Our team is actively involved as members and on boards of the following professional organizations:
- Certified Management Consultants (CMC- Canada), Alberta Chapter
- Project Management Institute, Northern Alberta Chapter (PMI NAC)
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA), Edmonton Chapter