Antix is a cloud-based (SaaS) Ad Hosting service built by Abinsi's Software development team. Website owners use the Antix platform to host third-party content on their site . Different from common advertising services, Antix supports a "by-invitation" model that allows site owners to restrict external content to internal and partner sources.
More than an ad-hosting platform, Antix allows users to create, publish, and distribute digital content within their chosen network. The Antix Marketplace connects content publishers with digital network owners in an easy to configure eCommerce model. Connect to one or more distributors through market-focused content channels, or connect to channels when hosting content on your digital network. Antix is unique in the marketplace:
- Simple to get started, simple to configure, simple to migrate existing digital properties
- A powerful Content Studio to create Banner Ads and multi-page "mini-sites"
- Single publish to subscribed websites and digital display boards
- Suitable for complex enterprise organization messaging services
- Fully customizable display board templates support any size, one or more content streams
- Supports both subscription and CPM/CPC distribution models
Antix in action
Here is a sample embedded web placement that is configured to play content from the "Edm Local", a channel managed by Antix Media. "Edm Local" is one of many channels available to source content for your Ad hosting. Use and existing channel or create your own. Don't like the content, change the channel (it takes less than 3 minutes).
Contact Abinsi directly for more information about Antix and Antix Media services.
Abinsi is a gold-certified Antix Business Partner.