This is Antix
Local Marketplace Advertising
What is Antix?
Antix is a online publishing platform that distributes promoted content through through geo-centric and marketplace channels. Antix Marketplaces offer distinct co-branding opportunities as advertisers collectively reach out to similar audiences. Antix reaches audiences through its network of websites and digital display boards controlled by multiple host-centric distributors. Antix is convenient, easy to use, and provides everything needed to publish and/or host digital content.
- Marketplace and geo-centric advertising
- Ad hosting solutions
- Integrated Content Studio (creative)
- Integrated Campaign Manager (publishing)
- Integrated Network Manager (hosting)
- Supports web and digital display board advertising
- Supports internal signage and message boards
Unique In The Marketplace
- It's simple to get started, simple to configure, simple to migrate existing digital properties
- A powerful Content Studio to create Banner Ads and multi-page "mini-sites"
- A powerful campaign manager connects you to existing marketplace as you choose
- A powerful stream management tool to feed your digital properties with content you want
- Support for complex internal display boards used by enterprise or franchise situations
- Supports both subscription and CPM/CPC distribution models
- Fully customizable display board templates all sizes supported with single or multiple segments
Antix In Action
The banners below demonstrate Antix in action. Article content is streamed from the "Edmonton Local" marketplace. Edmonton Local is a protected (by-invitation) marketplace, companies can request publishing access; access is granted by the marketplace owner (in this case Antix Media). Advertisers and publishers use Antix campaigns to connect selected articles to selected marketplaces. Campaigns can be changed with immediate effect.
Wait 30 seconds or refresh the page to see what happens!
Content hosts (including website and display board owners) are paid for distributing external content using a CPM CPC model that is consistent with industry practices. Antix offers a powerful host configuration tool to select and prioritize multiple content streams from internal and external sources. Private host networks can be configured for internal-only restricted content. Hosts can connect to multiple marketplace for content - simply select a different marketplace if you don't like the content (changing a channel takes less than 3 minutes).
Contact Abinsi directly for information about using Antix to promote your business